We have compiled very effective growing steps for online businesses which have an aim of putting patients in control of their own medical records and help patients transfer their medical records between healthcare settings, and also allows patients to work with clinicians.
1. Incorporate email marketing strategy
The email marketing is going to be used as one of the main tools to spread your website and get people interested in your system. This viral loop will work through the following steps:
- A potential customer will first need to register on your website
- The potential customer would then convert into a real paying customer
- The real paying customer would be invited to join a list, which is a mass emailing list that is available for purchase by anyone;
- As part of the service provided to this real paying customer, they are given free access to this list. This would mean that this real paying customer can use this list and send out an advertising message about your website
- Attract patients, health care professionals, health care service providers or even third party application developers to post testimonials or insights into how they found help on the website. These testimonials can be used as viral promotion on social network websites. This sort of promotion acts as free marketing for your website: Home and helps create awareness by supplying influential third parties with information to spread across the web.
2. Promote small business owners by your service
Make small business owners, particularly those in the medical field, feel like they are helping themselves (and their patients) by keeping track of the medical history of the patients that they have seen. Every time a specific person in a medical or dental office visits the office, they can be prompted to allow for those records to be sent to your website home page. This can be done with an external company that specializes in creating these applications and would be tracked by monitoring code on the website or blog.
3. Highlight the benefits of the software product
Don't hesitate to show how it can help people with their health. The campaign can help people to be more active and live healthier lives. One way for your website to spread word about your software is to have celebrities preach what you believe on social media platforms like Twitter.