TikTok Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation
This is a Google Data Studio dashboard that works with your TikTok Ads account or accounts. All ad information from the TikTok Pixel can be used. This dashboard visualizes raw and un-processed TikTok Ads data into easy to read, dynamic and smart charts and tables.
The TikTok Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation is for agencies, digital marketing professionals and social media ads experts whose goals are;
- measuring conversion with their values,
- making an assessment of which conversion type bring more value to the business,
- with the help of this data, generating leads with more business or monetary value.
What You Will Get?
You will get ownership of the TikTok Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation. After connecting to your TikTok Ads accounts, you can start to review ads performance and KPIs right away. Charts and visual elements will be dynamic and reflect all historic TikTok Ads data within the account you will connect.
💡 Google Data Studio does not come with a native data connector like with Google Ads or Google Analytics. A 3rd party community connector subscription will be needed and should be purchased separately.
This is an amazing tool to understand the ongoing performance of TikTok Ads campaigns.
- As an agency, you can use this dashboard to review key metrics from TikTok Ads campaigns, monitor your or your team's results and lead strategy to get better ROAS.
- You can create periodic e-mail reports in PDF format which can be delivered to your agency executives and/or clients.
- You can create partially custom dashboards with your client's branding and sell them as an upgrade or extra service. This way, you can return your investment and include a new revenue funnel in your agency budget.
Included Dimensions and Metrics
This dashboard includes all the important dimensions and metrics, such as:
- Total Cost
- Average cost per click (CPC)
- Click Thru Rate (CTR)
Additional to these, custom KPIs tailored for e-commerce professionals, are also included. These fields are not native to TikTok Ads and are created with custom calculations.
- Conversion rate
- Cost / purchase rate
Design and Sections
The dashboard has 2 main sections:
These scorecards are located at the top of the dashboard with their distinctive bigger numbers and dedicated boxes. These are grouped according to Financial, Account Optimisation, Website Optimisation and Joint KPI themes. Each number has a comparison value below itself to give the user a sense of progress or change.
The line chart above the number field elegantly shows changes in time and helps users to put the latest value into perspective.
Tables give a more detailed look at these Topline Metrics and most importantly correlate them with dimensions like campaign name, ad group name, ad id, placement and much more.
Table dimensions (date, campaign etc.) also behave like filter elements. So users can click on each line to see its values on Topline Metrics sections for a better reviewing experience.