This is a Google Data Studio dashboard that works with Google Ads account or accounts. This dashboard visualizes raw and un-processed Google Ads data into easy to read, dynamic and smart charts and tables.
The Google Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation is for agencies, digital marketing professionals and Google Ads experts whose goals are
- measuring conversion with their values,
- making an assessment of which conversion type bring more value to the business,
- with the help of this data, generating leads with more business or monetary value.
What You Will Get?
You will get ownership of the Google Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation. After connecting Google Ads accounts, you can start to review ads performance and KPIs right away. Charts and visual elements will be dynamic and reflect all historic Google Ads data within the account you will connect.
This is an amazing tool to understand the ongoing performance of Google Ads campaigns.
- As an agency, you can use this dashboard to review key metrics from Google Ads campaigns, monitor your or your team's results and lead strategy to get better ROAS.
- You can create periodic e-mail reports in PDF format which can be delivered to your agency executives and/or clients.
- You can create partially custom dashboards with your client's branding and sell them as an upgrade or extra service. This way, you can return your investment and include a new revenue funnel in your agency budget.
Included Dimensions and Metrics
This dashboard includes all the important dimensions and metrics, such as:
- Total Spend
- Click Thru Rate (CTR)
- Average cost per click (CPC)
Additional to these, custom KPIs tailored for lead generation, are also included. These fields are not native to Google Ads and are created with custom calculations.
- All Conversion value
- Conversion ROAS
- Conversion rate
- Cost / conversions
💡 This dashboard has a dropdown menu next to the date. This selector lets the user choose which conversion type to be reviewed. This gives a tremendous customization opportunity. Users can pick each conversion to review its value input and return.
Design and Sections
The dashboard has 2 main sections:
These scorecards are located at the top of the dashboard with their distinctive bigger numbers and dedicated boxes. These are grouped according to Financial, Account Optimisation, Website Optimisation and Joint KPI themes. Each number has a comparison value below itself to give the user a sense of progress or change.
The line chart above the number field elegantly shows changes in time and helps users to put the latest value into perspective.
Tables give a more detailed look at these Topline Metrics and most importantly correlate them with dimensions like campaign name, ad group name, ad id, placement and much more.
Table dimensions (date, campaign etc.) also behave like filter elements. So users can click on each line to see its values on Topline Metrics sections for a better reviewing experience.