This is a Google Data Studio dashboard that works with your Facebook Ads account or accounts. All ad information including Instagram ads and conversion metrics from Facebook Pixel can be used. This dashboard visualizes raw and un-processed Facebook Ads data into easy to read, dynamic and smart charts and tables.
The Facebook Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation with Estimated Value is for agencies, digital marketing professionals and social media ads experts whose goals are;
- measuring conversion with their values,
- making an assessment of which conversion type bring more value to the business,
- with the help of this data, generating leads with more business or monetary value.
What You Will Get?
You will get ownership of the Facebook Ads Analyser Desktop Dashboard for Lead Generation with Estimated Value. After connecting to your Facebook Ads accounts, you can start reviewing ads performance and KPIs right away. Charts and visual elements will be dynamic and reflect all historic Facebook Ads data within the account you will connect.
💡 Google Data Studio does not come with a native data connector like Google Ads or Google Analytics. A 3rd party community connector subscription will be needed and should be purchased separately.
This is an amazing tool to understand the ongoing performance of Facebook/Instagram Ads campaigns.
- As an agency, you can use this dashboard to review key metrics from Facebook Ads campaigns, monitor your or your team's results and lead strategy to get better ROAS.
- You can create periodic e-mail reports in PDF format which can be delivered to your agency executives and/or clients.
- You can create partially custom dashboards with your client's branding and sell them as an upgrade or extra service. This way, you can return your investment and include a new revenue funnel in your agency budget.
Included Dimensions and Metrics
This dashboard includes all the important dimensions and metrics, such as;
- Amount Spent
- Average cost per click (CPC)
- Click Thru Rate (CTR)
Additional to these, custom KPIs tailored for e-commerce professionals, are also included. These fields are not native to Facebook Ads and created with custom calculations.
- Estimated Income
- Estimated ROAS
- Conversion rate
- Website conversions
- Cost / conversion rate
💡 This dashboard has a unique feature; there is a slider at the top of the dashboard called "Estimated Conversion Value". Dashboard users may change the value and this will automatically update other metrics on the dashboard. Users may ask "what if X conversion will bring Y revenue" and the answer will be on the dashboard!
See how it works ⬇️
Design and Sections
The dashboard has 2 main sections:
These scorecards are located at the top of the dashboard with their distinctive bigger numbers and dedicated boxes. These are grouped according to Financial, Account Optimisation, Website Optimisation and Joint KPI themes. Each number has a comparison value below itself to give the user a sense of progress or change.
The line chart above the number field elegantly shows changes in time and helps users to put the latest value into perspective.
Tables give a more detailed look at these Topline Metrics and most importantly correlate them with dimensions like campaign name, ad group name, ad id, placement and much more.
Table dimensions (date, campaign etc.) also behave like filter elements. So users can click on each line to see its values on Topline Metrics sections for a better reviewing experience.